Chicken nuggets, every kids favourite in their happy meals. Now you can make them at home and they don’t need to be limited to 6 - give them as many as they want because they are healthy!
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/8 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Mix coconut flour, shredded coconut and sea salt together in a bowl.
- Beat egg in separate bowl.
- Dip chicken cube in egg, then roll in dry mixture.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add coconut oil when hot.
- Pan fry until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with tomato sauce (recipe here).
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin for later: bit.ly/HJnuggetspin