- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup goji berries
8 fresh medjool dates, seed removed
6 tablespoons coconut oil, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Add after blending:
3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the dry ingredients quickly. Do not overprocess.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and set aside.
Add all wet ingredients to the food processor or high-speed blender and run until smooth.
This might take some time, and if your blender isn’t strong enough you might have to help out by stirring around a few times with a fork or add a dash of water.
Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients, add final ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spread the batter evenly into a baking dish,and press down firmly.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes before cutting into bars.
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin for later: bit.ly/HJmueslibarpin