Jaffa Balls go great with a cup of coffee - they make you look sophisticated, like a 5 day cricket watcher. Or is that obsessive. Let’s just have another Jaffa Ball and discuss it...
- 2 cups of shredded coconut
1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of orange rind
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of coconut nectar
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 4 dates (remove seeds)
- Blend all ingredients together well.
- Roll into balls, 1cm in diameter.
Sprinkle some orange rind over the top to make it look fancy. (you’ll have most of an orange left).
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin for later: bit.ly/HJjaffaballspin