These actually taste exactly like fries you get from the big M. Except they are not going to clog your arteries. They are made of parsnips, not potatoes and they are delicious.
- 3 parsnips
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tablespoons cold pressed
- olive oil
- Cut parsnips into chip/French fry pieces using a Mandolin slicer.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Roast until tender and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
- You could use sweet potato instead of parsnips, but they’ll look like orange fries.
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin for later: bit.ly/HJfriespin