- 1 onion (diced)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup sesame seed butter (see recipe here)
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper,
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
1/4 cup homemade mayo (see recipe here)
1 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon coconut aminos (tastes similar to soy sauce)
Sauté onions, garlic and sea salt in the coconut oil on low heat until it caramelises. (about 20 minutes)
- Add all the other ingredients into a food processor, then put one tablespoon of
- the sautéed onion in for flavour before blending it to a smooth texture.
- Stir in the remaining caramelized onions for lumpy goodness.
- Put the dip in the fridge, the longer you leave it, the nicer it tastes.
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin for later: bit.ly/HJfrenchoniondippin