Oh yum, fish fingers with fries, tomato sauce and a bit of mayonnaise. What could be a better choice for a lazy beach Sunday?
2 fish fillets, cut lengthways in half
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/8 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Mix coconut flour, shredded coconut and sea salt together in a bowl.
- Beat egg in separate bowl.
- Dip fish fillet in egg, then roll in dry mixture.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add coconut oil when hot.
- Pan fry until fish is cooked through.
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin for later: bit.ly/HJfishfingerspin