Date and banana muffins. Tasty tasty, but oh so hasty to come out the other end as a gust of wind.
(makes 8 muffins)
- 3 ripe bananas
6 medjool dates, seeds removed (plus 2 dates to slice for top of muffin)
3 tablespoons Sunflower seed butter (see recipe here)
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Blend the bananas and dates together until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into muffin boxes or trays.
- Add 1 thin slice of date to top of each muffin
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out cleanly.
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin it for later: bit.ly/HJdatebananamuffinpin