Is this the first recipe you turned to? It should be, it’s freakin’ delicious! You can now eat your chocolate cake guilt-free with this healthy version.
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sunflower butter
- 4 teaspoon coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoon raw cacao powder
4 teaspoon coconut cream (from fridge)
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Combine the cocoa, coconut flour, baking powder and sea salt in a blender.
- Add the eggs, coconut nectar, vanilla and oil.
- Mix well until smooth and combined.
- Spoon into a cake tin greased with coconut oil
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until you just can’t wait any longer.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
Use a knife to put it onto your cake. You could always just say that all your knives are in the dishwasher, so you had to use your fingers… go on, you know you want to…
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin it for later: bit.ly/HJchocolatecakepin