This is our healthy version of fast-food burger. It tastes even better than a real one. Much better.
- 2 cups raw cauliflower
- 3 tbs coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1/2 tbs sesame seeds
- Pre heat the oven to 200C.
- Blend cauliflower in food processor until fine.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together (except the sesame seeds).
Place buns on baking paper and shape them with your hands (you’ll have to make the buns in halves like the pic on the left).
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the top half
- Bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Build your burger just like you would a normal one - pattie, lettuce, tomato, and all your favourite sauces.
Tomato sauce: recipe here
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin it for later: bit.ly/HJburgerpin