Seriously, chocolate. It tastes exactly the same, it has the same gentle, fine crumble that chocolate has, but we’ve managed to make it without sugar, without milk and without guilt.
- 70g finely grated cacao butter
- ½ cup raw cacao powder, sifted*
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- Pinch of sea salt
- Seeds from 2 vanilla pods
*If you prefer milkier chocolate (not so dark tasting), decrease the amount of raw cacao powder used.
- Melt cacao butter in a small, dry metal or glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Once melted, remove from heat and whisk in cacao powder, coconut nectar, salt and vanilla seeds.
- Fill chocolate moulds with mixture,
- Refrigerate until set.
- Hide it from the rest of the family (you’ll want it all). But you don’t need to hide yourself while you eat it anymore.
- This chocolate can be eaten outside of the pantry cupboard.
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin for later: http://bit.ly/HJchocolaterecipepin