Take back your waist without losing taste - here is a delicious and healthy alternative to fast food chicken strip that is super easy to make.
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Mix coconut flour, shredded coconut and sea salt together in a bowl.
- Beat egg in separate bowl.
- Dip chicken breast in egg, then roll in dry mixture.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add coconut oil when hot.
- Pan fry until chicken is cooked through.
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin for later: bit.ly/HJchickenstrippin