This is possibly our favourite recipe from our book, Healthy JUNK. This browny has a soft, perfectly crumbly interior with just enough smooth crust on top to make your mouth fall in love.
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut flour sifted
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- ½ cup coconut nectar
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 eggs whisked
- ¼ cup cooked and mashed
To make chocolate mixture:
Melt coconut cream, cacao and 3 tablespoons coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
To make the rest:
- Pre heat oven to 180 C.
- In a bowl combine coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
Add the melted chocolate mixture, the coconut nectar, 4 more tablespoons of coconut oil, eggs and pumpkin to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Bake in a greased baking tray for 45 minutes.
- Cool and slice.
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin for later: bit.ly/HJbrowniespin