Make your own version of blueberry muffins out of healthy ingredients and surprise your friends!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 60 ml cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 200g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Combine the coconut flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and burn some calories mixing it into a batter.
- Throw in the blueberries and give it one last stir.
- Divide into muffin trays.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes until cooked through and golden.
This recipe comes from Healthy Junk, get your copy here.
Pin it for later: bit.ly/HJblueberrymuffinspin