This is an amazing recipe!
When you eat it, you feel like you are getting fatter and that your heart is going to explode from the overdose of high GI rice and refined fats of the cheap asian restaurant. Until the next day.....
When you look better, feel better and your pants are looser. Go on, make it - it will become your favourite dinner recipe, we promise. No rice, no bad fats and no guilt. BUT IT TASTES THE SAME!!!
Perfection in a pan.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 Slices of bacon
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 onion diced
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 3 sliced shallots
- Handful of coriander leaves
- Slice bacon into strips and fry until crisp. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and fry like you would a thin omelette . Slice into strips and set aside.
- Blend cauliflower in food processor until it looks like rice. (about 10 seconds)
- Fry onions in coconut oil until they are clear
- Add mushrooms, ginger and cauliflower. Stir fry until cooked through.
- Stir in coconut aminos, sesame oil and fish sauce.
- Put it all in a bowl with sliced egg, bacon strips, sliced green shallot and coriander leaves.
- Tip over onto a plate to look fancy like the photo above
This recipe comes from the Healthy Junk Cookbook